Several of my friends on Facebook did this interview with their kids and I was curious how Titus and Audra would respond. Their answers were pretty amusing:
1) What is something mom always says to you?
Audra: "I love you very much."
Titus: "Almost always you say, 'I love you.'"
2) What makes mom happy?
Audra: "Preferring other people, obeying Mommy, and obeying God."
Titus: "When we clean our room for you and when we surprise you."
3) What makes your mom sad?
Audra: "When we say bad things."
Titus: "When you slip and fall on the wet, soapy water that Audra spilled. Remember that?"
"When we don't be nice to each other."
4) How does your mom make you laugh?
Audra: "Tickle me."
Titus: "Tickle me. I'm very ticklish."
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Audra: "I don't know....Remember, you liked to play with your friend, Natalie. You guys liked to dance and play dress up."
Titus: "I don't know. You were very good as a child." (Apparently he didn't ask Richard or Rhea Lana their opinion on this one.)
6. How old is your mom?
Audra: "3 1/2 years old"
Titus: "21"
7.How tall is your mom?
Audra: "11 years old"
Titus: "Probably about to here!" (He said as he jumped and raised his hand as high as he could.)
8.What is your moms favorite thing to do?
Audra: "You like to...well, let's see here...go to the mall, and you like to love me and hug me."
Titus: "Be with me."
9. What does your mom do when you are not around?
Audra: "You like to stay where you are."
Titus: "Probably just go somewhere else."
10.If your mom becomes famous what will it be for?
Audra: "I don't know what famous means."
Titus: "Probably for taking care of your kids very well."
11. What is your mom really good at?
Audra: "You are good at getting exercise, and jumping on the trampoline, playing with me. You're good at fixing things."
Titus: "Cleaning the house." (Awesome. Just what I always wanted to be good at.)
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Audra: "Well, you're not very good at riding my bicycle." (True.)
Titus: "Playing video games because you've never played them before." (Also true.)
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Audra: "I don't know."
Titus: "Umm...working? Sometimes you work at FAC." (FAC is Fayetteville Athletic Club. I think he means "working out.") :)
14. What is your moms favorite food?
Audra: "You like salad. When you were a little girl you liked pizza, just like me."
Titus: "I'm going to guess pizza or teriyaki chicken. It has a really good taste. I'm glad they made that in Japan. Maybe, we should move to Japan. It's very far away, but we could go in an airplane."
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Audra: "Well, you always serve me."
Titus: "When you do a really good job...like when you ride go-carts at Locomotion." (???)
16. If your mom was a cartoon character, who would she be?
Audra: "Mrs. Flintstone"
Titus: "Dora because she helps every animal in the forest."
17.What do you and your mom do together?
Audra: "Well, we always play with each other."
Titus: "Sometimes we ride go-carts together or read together." (I think he is talking about the go-cart I just bought for him at the sale. We've been taking walks around the neighborhood and they take turns riding the go-cart.)
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Audra: "We both have curly hair, Silly!" "We always love and kiss each other."
Titus: "We both like peperoni pizza." "Do you like to do crab races?" ("yes") "Then we both like to do crab races. We both like to go hiking."
19. How are you and your Mom different?
Audra: "Well, I don't spank you, but you spank me."
Titus: "You fall asleep quicker than I do."
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Audra: "You always tell me."
Titus: "Because you hug me and kiss and you say, "I love you" to me.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Audra: "Cause yesterday you kissed Daddy and I saw you. Remember?"
Titus: "That he likes to play with me."
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Audra: "Marketplace Grill and probably the park"
Titus: "The mall. In the summer you like to go to the pool."
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is so great! I love Audra's "I don't spank you but you spank me." so funny. :)
That answer completely surprised me. I thought it was hilarious!
The girls and I read the interview and we laughed and laughed at the kids' responses! They are SOOOOO cute! You're a good mom, Ashley!- Analucia
This was soooo great to read! I was laughing the whole time! How interesting to see how they truly see you. Amazing kiddos. Congratulations on the new baby!! How exciting.
Precious! Looks like lots of fun at the Shaver household! from kim petrone
That's so cute! I love reading these. :)
So, so sweet! Did you laugh the whole time as you tried to write down the answers?!?!
Post a Comment