The kids loved the water slide...
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Providence 1st Grade Swim Party
In place of our typical "Wacky Wednesday" events for Providence, this week we had class "get- togethers". Stacy Shankle (Sawyer's Mom) invited the new 1st grade class over to the home of her parents-in-law to swim. It was SO-O fun. They were such generous hosts and we decided that they have the best backyard on the planet for kids (and adults, for that matter)! I felt so blessed getting to spend the day there with my kids and so many of our friends!

The kids loved the water slide...
Reagan Williams
Ruth Duncan
Avery Neufeld
Some of the moms visiting and watching the kids.
Sawyer showing off his alley-oop skills!
Riley and Abigail Fox. I was so impressed by how sweet and attentive he was to his baby sister all day. What an awesome big brother.
Sawyer spinning on the playset...with Walker and Titus having a light saber fight on the trampoline in the background.
Audra jumping off the diving board on to Ruth's raft. I'm not sure how safe that was, but it sure looked like fun! A HUGE THANK-YOU to Stacy Shankle for inviting all of us over for such a fun day!
The kids loved the water slide...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This was a blast! Thanks for posting the pics! :)
Great pictures! I am so glad you guys had such a fun day!
I am so sad we missed it! What fun you all had. :)
Post a Comment