
I have four posts below from our trip to Turks & Caicos, but they are ordered so you can read them from top to bottom (rather than the typical bottom to top chronology).
I'd love for you to leave a comment on one of the posts below while you are here. Several of you have mentioned that you don't know how to leave a comment. All you do is click on the "0 Comment" (or 1,2, 0r 3 Comments if someone has left a comment) at the bottom right of each post. A window will pop up that will allow you to read others' comments and leave your own!
2 comments:
All of the pictures are beautiful! I love even more all of the commentary about the trip, some of it made me tear up! I am glad that you and Scott had the opportunity to take that vacation together. One day I hope that I can find such an honest and loving marriage like each of you have! You have always been a great role model for me. Miss yall!
All I can say is I am envious. I am very glad that you guys got to go and it looked like a blast!
Post a Comment