I just got this email from a high school friend...
I meant to write you earlier. I had the funniest dream about you Tuesday night. Of course, dreams don't translate too well when trying to tell them, but here is the gist of it:You were in charge of some Olympic after party (your sorority was heading it) and for some reason Daniel and I went with you. Once we got to your house you insisted on driving my car (which is a Honda CR-V) and we made Daniel ride in the very back. You drove like a maniac the entire way, running over stumps (oh yeah, there was no real paved road, just a dirt road up the mountain) and going about 80 mph. It was pretty much a straight incline up the mountain to the tent where the celebration was set up. At one point all I could see was the sky above me and trees on either side. When we got there your kids were there and a bunch of people I haven’t seen in ages, Curtis Gregg, Amy Martin, Harun Kazmi, Kyle Rogers, Ann Redfern and Stephanie Hill to name a few (I guess Facebook sticks with me). Anyway, you ran off and left me watching Titus, who insisted on carrying around a toilet seat to sit on.
Well, that sums it up I guess. I just remember you were talking ninety to nothing and driving like a loon. I woke up laughing actually.
LOL! Ummm...does anyone have an interpretation?
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment