If the baby will cooperate, we'll find out Thursday morning if Baby #4 is a boy or a girl! In the meantime, I posted a poll here on the blog so you can vote and I'll keep you posted on Thursday. (Look to the right of this post to see the poll.)
5 comments:
Carrie Lidzy
said...
I think it will be a girl! Because like Audra said.."Titus is a boy, then I'm a girl, and then the baby (Justus) so the new baby has to be a girl."
5 comments:
I think it will be a girl! Because like Audra said.."Titus is a boy, then I'm a girl, and then the baby (Justus) so the new baby has to be a girl."
I'm thinking boy.
I am thinking a girl would we be so fun for Audra to dress up like her own little doll.....and tell me she wouldn't.....right!!! ha!!
I voted girl. :) We'll see!!!!
I'm guessing girl : )
Post a Comment