
One shoe,

Two shoes.

Orange shoe, blue shoe.

I can wear these shoes of sister's.

I sure hope these don't give me blisters!

I can wear one inside another.

I can wear these shoes of mother's.

May I try your shoes on, please?

Ooh! What in the world are these?

I can wear these cheetah slippers.
I think I'd like some shoes with zippers!
Shoes are my favorite toy this week.
Find yours, find yours. Hide and Seek!
11 comments:
That is hilarious!!! My favorite is the one with one shoe inside the other. He sure is a cutie. :)
Grampa and I laughed until our sides hurt! This is a WONDERFUL piece! Ashley, you are so creative! Please, please...somehow print this out and give it to Titus and Audra to read. (My student's favorite choices during freetime were "stories" made using photos from their home or my home. I remember one year, it surprised me that they loved to read about our dog, Abby, when she had her pups.)
How cute! He is getting so big.
Very creative post! And I didn't realize Justus was so blond - I guess the summer sun is helping him out.
I enjoyed visiting with you on wednesday too.
HA HA HA I love it!
Sandy (a.k.a Gramma)- That is a great idea!!! I forgot about that. I remember that we use to help the kids make their own books when I taught 2nd grade literacy that year with Americorps. I will do it! I should make some other ones, like Trip To Gramma & Grampa's House! :) See, now we'll HAVE to come see you soon!
I can't believe you actually caught all of these moments on film. Wonderful!
Precious! Good use of that lit degree. ~KG
This is the cutest story ever!
Very, very precious! You are so creative! We especially love Dr. Suess books, and I love this one!
YOUR SO CREATIVE!
THAT WAS REALLY CUTE!!
-RENAE
Post a Comment