Sunday, July 20, 2008
Photos by Trish
My dear friend, Trish Smith, was in town from Nashville this week and took pictures of my kids. Isn't she talented? Trish is on staff with Campus Crusade and discipled me when I was at Vanderbilt. To this day I can still imagine the taste of her Garlic Cheese Grits or Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup! Here are some of my favorite pictures that she took:







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Those are AMAZING!! You have to hang those on your wall! :)
you have such a beautiful family, Ash!
Those are awesome.
wow! my little cousins are GROWING UP!
love the pics.
i love you guys!
Ashley those are so precious! You have such beautiful kiddos.
-Ash
Are those at Bogal Park in Bentonville? I take pics there alot...it is a great place for pics!!
They turned out really good!!
-Renae
Hey aunt Ashley,
Your kids are some of the funniest kids, no probably the FUNNIEST kids I have ever met! They are a true blessing from God.
Post a Comment