Saturday, July 19, 2008

"Working"

I accepted a very part-time job this summer managing our neighborhood pool. I figured it would be a good way for me to make a little extra money since the kids and I are at the pool three to four mornings a week during the summer anyway. I mainly just train and staff the teenage kids that serve as pool attendants. This afternoon while Justus was napping and Titus was playing a computer game, I decided to get the pool attendants' time sheet done to turn into the POA Treasurer. Audra "worked" beside me while I worked. I was so impressed at how her coloring and knowledge of letters has improved. I read the instructions to her, but she did all the "work" by herself without help. Good job, little girl!

Have you noticed that Audra is wearing either this pink tutu or her Cinderella dress in every picture taken inside our house? She disappears then reappears in one of them at some point almost every day.

No comments: