I have to begin this by saying that you guys are all WAY more creative than I am! I laughed each time I received one of your emails or comments. Here is the picture once again...
"French Fries!? When I order Frog Legs I expect Frog Legs!....Bring me the manager." Jyoti Bennell Longmont, CO
RUNNERS UP...
"Deezz boff taste uckky...ket-up meebee??" Cathy Lee Lewakowski Thornton, CO
"I thought you said, 'It tastes like chicken.'" Kathy Ashlock Fayetteville, AR
AND PROBABLY THE MOST ACCURATE...
"Can I just eat one french fry without a camera on me? Sheesh!" Scott (a.k.a Daddy)
[ACTUALLY, WE WERE AT THE BOWLING ALLEY AND HE WAS NOT HAPPY ABOUT BEING STRAPPED IN THAT HIGH CHAIR. HE WANTED ME TO HOLD HIM, BUT I GAVE HIM A FRY INSTEAD. HE TRIED TO THROW A FIT. I THOUGHT IT WAS A FUNNY "PHOTOGRAPHIC MOMENT" SO I GRABBED MY CAMERA. HE WAS OBVIOUSLY NOT IMPRESSED...BUT HE GOT OVER IT QUICKLY WITH THE HELP OF THE FRIES. SO, CONTRARY TO THE PICTURE, HE REALLY DOES LOVE FRIES. ]
Here were the other great entries...
“No ketchup?! No Way! “ Jean Superior, CO
"This is no potato!" Jennifer Clarksville, AR
"I could have sworn I ordered chicken..hmmm." Marchelle Broomfield, CO
"No more smiles until Gramps sings to me!!!" Gramps Heber Springs, AR
"Mom, these carbs are KILLING me!" Richard Clarksville, AR
"I knew Mimi needed a good laugh." Mimi Heber Springs, AR
"You say Titus never had a french fry until he was 3?" Jessica Chicago, IL
"Why won't you people just give me the broccoli I keep asking for?!?" Marissa Fayetteville, AR
"Oooh, a little too salty!" Aunt Sydney CA
"Mommy! How did the waitress get her hair to stand up that high?" Gramma LaCenter, WA
1 comment:
I about had a heart attack laughing sooo hard at the comments!!!!
I'd love to see another contest so that I can win a gift card!!!! lol
Love,
Mimi
Post a Comment