From Sandy (a.k.a. "Gramma"): Really, really cute! I LOVE how happy your pictures always are....they bless me every time I check the site (and I do several times a day.) I just haven'tfigured out how to post.
I bought it from a friend (for like $5-criminal!) who bought it on ebay. Almost all of Audra's clothes come from my consignment sale, though. (www.rhealana.com) This same friend sells a bunch of her clothes there. You should see how adorable all of her daughter's clothes are!
You guys need to plan a trip down here to see us...and come to the sale to shop!
4 comments:
From Sandy (a.k.a. "Gramma"): Really, really cute! I LOVE how happy your pictures always are....they bless me every time I check the site (and I do several times a day.) I just haven'tfigured out how to post.
Your kids are throwing gang signs. :)
Where did you get Audra's outfit, I love it!
I bought it from a friend (for like $5-criminal!) who bought it on ebay. Almost all of Audra's clothes come from my consignment sale, though. (www.rhealana.com) This same friend sells a bunch of her clothes there. You should see how adorable all of her daughter's clothes are!
You guys need to plan a trip down here to see us...and come to the sale to shop!
Post a Comment