In other news: Titus scored his first soccer goal in a game this morning! I really wish I had captured it on video! He is normally not terribly interested in the game, but I have to confess that Scott offered to buy him a piece of candy if he scored a goal. (Thinking the incentive might motivate him to try.) The very next play, he broke away from the group towards the goal with the ball. His eyes were huge with anticipation and he kicked it right in. GOAL! I jumped up and cheered for him from the sideline and he looked at me beaming and pumping his arms up in the air in victory! He loved it!
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Happy Birthday Ian!
Today was Ian Murphy's 5th Birthday! Thank you so much to the Murphys for inviting us to the celebration! We had a great time playing and it was such a BEAUTIFUL Fall day!
In other news: Titus scored his first soccer goal in a game this morning! I really wish I had captured it on video! He is normally not terribly interested in the game, but I have to confess that Scott offered to buy him a piece of candy if he scored a goal. (Thinking the incentive might motivate him to try.) The very next play, he broke away from the group towards the goal with the ball. His eyes were huge with anticipation and he kicked it right in. GOAL! I jumped up and cheered for him from the sideline and he looked at me beaming and pumping his arms up in the air in victory! He loved it!


In other news: Titus scored his first soccer goal in a game this morning! I really wish I had captured it on video! He is normally not terribly interested in the game, but I have to confess that Scott offered to buy him a piece of candy if he scored a goal. (Thinking the incentive might motivate him to try.) The very next play, he broke away from the group towards the goal with the ball. His eyes were huge with anticipation and he kicked it right in. GOAL! I jumped up and cheered for him from the sideline and he looked at me beaming and pumping his arms up in the air in victory! He loved it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment