Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Prayers for Mimi

Mimi (my mother) hasn't been feeling well this week, so at bedtime I suggested that the kids pray for her and ask God to heal her body and help her feel better. Here is their response:

Audra's Prayer: "Thank you for God...and help make Mimi feel better when Mimi's not feeling very better...and we go in the backyard. Amen."

Titus and I were discussing God's ability to heal when he said:

"God's so powerful! He's the only guy who can heal people...Band-Aids can help, too."

And this was his prayer: "Dear God, Please help Mimi, my grandma, feel better. In Jesus name, Amen." (pause) "Mommy, did He say yes?"

We love you, Mimi!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Amazing how the Father is showing Himself to those children. Maybe you could show Titus God's Word to me a few weeks ago in Isaiah: "I Am the LORD that Heals you." I think I sent you the references last week. Thank you, darling daughter, for teaching those babies.

Love,
Mimi