Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Choir Concert


Tonight Titus and Audra had their very first choir concert. Every Wednesday night they go to University Baptist Church where they have choir and then "Cubbies." (Awana's Bible memory program for pre-schoolers.) Tonight was their Christmas concert and it was so precious. I really wish I had been able to capture it on video, but our video camera is broken.

Audra did such a good job. I have to confess that I was relieved that she didn't cry through it! She was so sweet up there! She was delighted when she saw Scott and me and waved to us through most of the performance. Her favorite song was "Away in a Manger." She's been singing it daily at home!


Titus doing the ASL sign for Jesus. Titus also did such a good job! He sang all the words to his songs...except when he first saw me and turned around to his friend behind him and said, "Hey, that's my mom!" He waved and gave me the ASL sign for "I love you." Justus also did a great job watching his big brother and sister. Have I mentioned how much I love this stage of life?

Brother and sister after their performance.

No comments: