Thursday, December 20, 2007

Lights on the Fayetteville Square


We decided to take advantage of the warmer weather today and head down to The Fayetteville Square. The kids have already been down there once with Scott (when I was hosting Qiana's shower), so they were very excited to show me the lights, camel, and ponies. It really is so magical and charming with all of the lights! Scott took us on a ride in a horse-drawn "Cinderella Carriage." The kids and I were so delighted!!!!


Titus and Audra had their Christmas parties at Kids' Day Out this morning. Here are the little gifts we took to their classmates and teachers: white chocolate covered Christmas pretzels. I had intended to have the kids help me make these, but I got distracted by other jobs & errands yesterday and forgot. So, of course, I was up at midnight making "their" crafts last night! :) I have a feeling it won't be the last time. I can only imagine what it will be like when they start having school projects.

Justus and I spent the morning running errands and finishing our Christmas shopping. When we were in Target, he discovered a thrilling new game. He loved dropping his paci out of the cart and hearing himself say, "uh oh!" over and over again. Unfortunately for him, he is Baby #3 and this game is not new to Mommy, so after he practiced his new vocabulary word several times, the paci got put away. He didn't seem to mind too much and entertained himself by charming all the other shoppers.

No comments: