Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve

Look how much fun Scott and I had on New Year's Eve...

Don't send a lame Starring You! eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!


[Audra loves to watch this video over and over again! She keeps asking to watch it then just laughs saying, "That's my Mommy and my Daddy! They're SO SILLY! They're silly dancing!"]

Ok, so that is just what we wish we had been doing on New Year's Eve! Actually, we've been quarantined to the house for SEVEN DAYS! The kids are SO sick and the only time they've left the house this week is to go to the doctor. The only times I've left the house were to make a couple of late night runs to the grocery store and Target after they go to bed. I feel like I'm running a pharmacy in my kitchen and a mini-daycare because they just keep getting each other sick.

The kids have only gotten really sick twice this year: this week and when they got the stomach flu when we were in Colorado. You know what is amazing? Both times, I am the only one in the family who has not gotten sick. I decided last night that must be God's miraculous grace, because I have more physical contact with them than anyone! That HAS to be a "God thing."

1 comment:

Christy Murphy said...

How cute! Hope your family gets better soon. :)