"Would you like me to take a picture of you?" I asked.
"Yes, Sweetheart. I'd love to, Sweetheart," she replied.
Apparently, I wear fabulous earrings and overuse the word, "Sweetheart."
In other news, we're going stir crazy on day NINE of our quarantine. Barely hanging on to sanity here. I'm in serious need of a change of scenery. I think I finally have each and every child over the worst part of it and they are no longer contagious, but I'm paranoid to take them to public indoor play areas for fear that they will catch something else. I'm so ready for the pool to open! How many days till June?
(I did discover yesterday that one bonus for the quarantine is that there is very little laundry when you and your kids wear the same pajamas all day for three days straight! (They have bathed everyday...but mainly for the entertainment value when you are stuck in the house.)
No comments:
Post a Comment