Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Eagle River Romp...and Ice Cream!

I took the kids to the play area out at the mall today so they could run around and get some excercise. I forgot how fun this is for the kids. I use to bring Titus and Audra here at least once a week before Justus was born (in the winter), but I haven't really been out here in the past year. The kids had a great time. I should do this more often.

"Cheese!" "Cheeseball!"

Tonight, Titus and Audra went to Awanas. Scott went to pick them up and as he entered the neighborhood he called me and said, "Meet me at the garage door with the camera!" And this is what I found...
Audra walked in the door and said, "Look Mommy, I got chocolate OVER the place!" Um, yes. Yes, you do! I think this is the first time the kids have ever had their own ice cream cones. They've eaten bites of ours, of course, and we've let them have a cup and spoon...but this was the first cone. They enjoyed it thoroughly!!!!

No comments: