Monday, January 21, 2008

Fayetteville Public Library



I took the kids to the library this morning for storytime. The librarian was as sweet and bubbly as she appears in the pictures. She read stories about wombats today. The kids, especially Titus, loved it. Justus and I enjoyed the rocking chair as we listened! We saw our friend Delaney there (sitting next to Titus) and got quite a few books on tadpoles and frogs. They're all doing well, by the way. Our little runt, Yoda, is actually beginning to catch up with the other tadpoles in size.

We've needed some inside excursions. It is freezing cold here this week. Brrrrrr!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

We go to Baby Bookworm every thursday morning at 9:45 at the library - would be more appropriate for Justus though the older kids would know some of the songs too. My mom comes with us and read books to Benji while I do the baby bookworms with Zac. It's pretty much the only thing I ever do just with Zac, so I enjoy it.

Btw, the history of "twona" is found in our very first post down in 2005 archives, written by Shearn Yoong. Just being silly.