Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tadpole Update

For those of you who have been concerned about my little runt tadpole (affectionately known as Yoda), he is actually looking much better today. I decided to put some extra food in last night and dropped it right on top of him. I don't know if the food made a difference but he wasn't floating upside down this morning when I woke up. I did make the water cloudy by doing that, though, so I changed it again this morning and he seems to be happy about that. They're all looking pretty good today. I'm so thankful. I really expected to wake up to a dead, floating tadpole. Then I was going to have to decide what to do with him and what to tell the kids.

Audra's observation this morning: "Two 'tackles' are sleeping and two 'tackles' are awake."

1 comment:

Tara said...

Ashley,

I was good to see you the other day. I've been keeping up with the tadpole situation! I hope they make it. I'm sure I'll see you around at one of Fayetteville's hot spots (aka indoor play areas!)