Thursday, January 17, 2008

Justus is Walking!

Scott and I were talking in the living room this evening and Justus was playing in the kitchen. All of a sudden, over Scott's shoulder I saw Justus put his arms straight out, stand up, and take 5 steps across the kithchen! The boy went from not walking at all to 5 steps!!! He was so surprised and proud of himself that he continued trying it out all evening! Unfortunately, I could not get a good picture of it. I'll keep working on that.

In the meantime, Titus and Audra were happily playing back in their rooms. When I went to find them to get them ready for bed, this is where I found them...

They were flying a spaceship from their command post in the bathroom sinks!
Flying the spaceship again the next morning.

Has anyone else noticed that Audra is wearing this pink ballerina dress in every picture taken inside our house? She actually does have other clothes...but this one seems to end up on her at some point every day. It seems like I remember a similar story about my niece, Leah, when she was this age. Now she's a teenager and has outgrown her love for pink tu-tus. I don't think Audra will anytime soon. She calls it "the little pink dress with sprinkles." (I think she means "sparkles.") And she always uses both hands to show me "little" like she's holding a spec of dust between her thumbs and pointer fingers.

3 comments:

Sara Neufeld said...

How cute!! :)

Brian said...

That looked like too much fun! I tried to fly a spaceship from my works bathroom the other day, but everybody said I was crazy......

Scaglia said...

Looks like a mini Ashley, especially the first picture.