One year ago today our baby boy was born! Happy Birthday, Justus Dane! I spent much of the morning reminiscing about what I was doing at that exact moment a year ago. We are so thankful that God gave you to us! It is a privilege to be your mother...to have carried you in my womb, nursed you, held you, played with you, and loved you for the past year. I look forward with anticipation at the GREAT THINGS God has in store for your life!"From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16
We had a little family celebration tonight! We spent the morning at the doctor's office and Titus and Justus both have eye infections (and all three have colds and coughs) so we are quarantined to the house. You can tell from the picture that his eyes are swollen. Poor little guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment