I have a pretty short breakfast menu. I alternate between hot whole grain cereal, smoothies, or eggs with toast & fruit. I like to have some type of protein, whole grain, and fruit for the kids for breakfast. I got a wild notion last night to make snowman pancakes. I thought it would be festive with Christmas only a few days away. The kids helped me mix up the batter and as soon as I started pouring the circles into the pan Audra said, "Frosty!" I was amazed that the snowman was recognizable to her. I didn't tell her that I was attempting snowmen and it certainly didn't look like one to me. When I served Audra's, Titus said, "Mom, why did you make Audra's look like a snowman?"
"Well, I thought it would be fun," I replied.
"Cool!" Titus said. "Can I have Lightning McQueen?"
Ha! I draw the line at Snowmen. That's as artistic as I get.
No comments:
Post a Comment