Sunday, September 23, 2007

Audra's First Worship Ballet Class



After the soccer game, we invited Mimi & Gramps over for an afternoon of Gumbo and college football. It was a fun, relaxing afternoon and was so nostalgic for me. Dad loved to make a big pot of soup and watch college football on Fall Saturdays when I was growing up.

Since Titus got to show Mimi & Gramps his new soccer skills, I invited Audra to put on her new ballet outfit and dance for Mimi & Gramps. She goes to "Worship Ballet" class at First Baptist Church of Springdale on Thursday afternoons now. She has gone twice and absolutely loves it.

The video I took of her is adorable. Taking the pictures of her was a bit more challenging, because she was joyfully bouncing...er, dancing around all over the place. Most of the pictures were blurry. In case it isn't obvious...Picture #1 is a plie'. Picture #2 is her "Ta Dah" pose.

1 comment:

stephy said...

Hooray! I am so stoked you are blogging! It's so good to see pics of your ADORABLE little ones and of you (gorgeous!) and that one of Dick and Leah!! xoxoxoxo