Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Bible Study Started For Titus & Audra, Too!

Scott left this afternoon to go to Dallas for a business trip. After dinner, I was cleaning up and the kids were all still sitting at the table. Out of the blue, Audra proclaims, "I will worship the Lord!" Titus corrected her, "No, Audra, it's, 'I will worship the Lord, the God of Heaven!" Audra actually agreed with the correction and the two proclaimed it together: "I will worship the Lord, the God of Heaven!" "Where did you learn that?," I asked them. "At Bible Study this morning," Titus answered. Wow! How precious to hear the Truth "from the mouth of babes"...especially my own little babes who I long to see come to know Jesus and live their lives in passionate pursuit of Him! That pretty much sums it up! I am so thankful for Sherri Barclay and those college girls who are serving us each week.

P.S. When I cleaned out my car the next morning, I found their crafts which said: "I worship the Lord, the God of Heaven." Jonah 1:9b

No comments: