Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Teething



What a face! For the past three weeks Justus has been teething. That combined with getting a cold has made the little guy miserable: fevers, crying, fussy, runny nose, coughing, waking up during the night, etc. I think it is finally over. His reward is that he is now the proud owner of a tooth on the bottom...with about three more bulging up agains his gums. His favorite remedy (other than being held by Mommy) is a big, cold carrot to gnaw on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

forget the carrot little man my c-ck will feel nicer in your mouth especially now you are teething, feel those little teeth lightly scrape it while you suck on it I will soon give you a nice tasty c-m treat

Anonymous said...

hell yes nothing beats being sucked off by a baby, love a girl doing it so I can get a good feel of her soft little slit at the same time