Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I Surrender All

Justus and Audra playing at Bible Study:


Bible Study this morning was awesome. Tara (Lavey) Riley shared an incredible testimony and the worship was wonderful. Two of the songs that we sang were old hymns that I have loved for years:

I Surrender All

All to Jesus, I surrender,
All to Him I freely give
I will ever love & serve Him
In His presence, daily live.

I surrender all, I surrender all,
All to Thee, my blessed Saviour, I surrender all

All to Jesus, I surrender
Humbly at his feet I bow,
Worldly pleasures all forsaken
Take me Jesus, take me now

Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus

Turn your eyes upon Jesus,
Look full in His wonderful face,
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim,
In the light of His glory and grace.

Scott and I each chose a song to represent ourselves at our wedding. They were sung after everyone was seated, but before the wedding began. I chose I Surrender All. I long for this to be the anthem of my life.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Oh my gosh! I love Audra's shoes! Too cute. :)