Saturday was such a fun day! Justus and I spent the morning at a New Heights Ladies Brunch then went to see Kristin Gray and newborn baby, Madeleine, at the hospital. Scott had taken Titus and Audra over to "Family Adventure Day" at Founder's Park here in Har-Ber Meadows. When I got home, I took all three kids back over there. Titus had a blast riding his bike in laps all over the park. He informed me that he was getting his exercise! Audra preferred riding all over the place on my back! Justus cruised in the stroller.
I took Justus and Audra home for naps then Titus and I went back to go kayaking in the lake! It was much needed Mommy and Titus time! We had so much fun! I took him for a ride in a kayak. Titus immediately started remembering our family Buffalo River canoe trip in May of 2006. "Mommy, do you remember when I rode in a kayak (it was actually a canoe) with Uncle Dave and he almost ran into the waterfall?!?!" What a memory! I had even forgotten about that.
Then we went and played, jumped, climbed, and slid in a huge "bouncy castle." When I say "we" I literally mean "we." It was hysterical: me and all the kids playing in the inflatable "bouncy castle"! Titus loved it and it totally brought out the kid in me! We had so much fun together. God is so good to hear my heart's cry a couple of days ago and provide a time for Titus and I to have so much fun together! I'm looking forward to a day with Audra soon!
Oh! Here is an adorable conversation we had while jumping and tackling each other in the bouncy castle:
Titus: "Mommy, Does God talk to you?" (Remember the star conversation?)
Mommy: "Sometimes."
Titus: "Hmm."
Mommy: "Does God talk to you?"
Titus: "Sometimes." (pause) "He just tells me to be kind to other kids. That's the only thing he says to me."
And off he jumped...
1 comment:
fun
Post a Comment