I noticed that most of my blog entries have been about conversations with Titus. As I thought about it I realized that Titus seems to be capturing more of my blogs, while Audra is capturing more of my home videos. I think it is because Titus is getting older and our conversations are becoming more meaningful and funny, while Audra is just...funny! You really have to capture her facial expressions on video and she is a total ham for the camera!
With that in mind, however, I thought I'd write a little bit about Audra tonight. Audra is so animated and definitely an entertainer. She will often punctuate an accomplishment or enter a room announcing, "Ta Dah!" For example, this morning during breakfast, she needed to go to the bathroom. When she came back (after putting her own panties and pj's on by herself) she re-entered the room, threw her hands up in the air and announced, "Ta Dah!" Watch out world!
Friday, September 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment