Thursday, November 15, 2007

Justus' 1st Haircut



While Titus and Audra were at Kids' Day Out this morning, Justus went with me to get my haircut. He had fun eating crackers, sitting in my lap, and swiffering the floor with his pj's. He looked like a fur ball by the time it was over! Shannon loved holding and playing with him, but at one point remarked, "Ashley, what is this? Your baby has a mullet!" I think she felt sorry for him and offered to trim it up. So, here is Shannon trimming her moving target.

1 comment:

stephy said...

That picture of him smiling at the camera is SO CUTE. I gave Rilian a haircut tonight, she sat on daddy's lap and held unusually still like a big girl. I'm so proud of her! I try to cut her hair like Amelie's from the movie and sometimes people say she looks like Suri Cruise, so funny.