These are two of my friends, Kim Petrone and KC Pummill. I met both of them through our Beth Moore Bible Study and am so, so thankful that God has given me several good friends here in Arkansas. They are both examples to me of giving, Godly women...who are also so much FUN!
Tonight KC hosted a party for the Junior League's new cookbook, Add Another Place Setting. We got to sample yummy food from the cookbook and there were also lots of tips for hosting parties. Many of the tips are from KC and you can see from the pictures that she has an incredible talent for decorating and adding beautiful details to everyday life. She also has a unique gift for making guests in her home feel special and like they are worth celebrating. Her house has looked this great EVERY TIME I've been there. I have no idea how in the world she does it! And where does she hide the clutter and stacks of papers on a daily basis? My friend, Jill, informed me that papers go in files. Oh. People really use those?
No comments:
Post a Comment