Titus thought the attention that Audra was getting from her Princess Audra drawing was worth making an attempt of his own...
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Artistic Genius
I really don't have any artistic ability and I'm aware that I have a novice eye, but I was very impressed when Audra called to me from her roomtime this morning, "Mommy, look! I drew a Princess Audra with a crown!"...
See the crown? Pretty impressive, no?
Titus thought the attention that Audra was getting from her Princess Audra drawing was worth making an attempt of his own...
A Star Wars Tie-Fighter.
A Star Wars battle. It looks like one of them missed and launched a missile at his hair. That is some serious bed head!
Titus thought the attention that Audra was getting from her Princess Audra drawing was worth making an attempt of his own...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so cute! I love Titus' bed head! :)
Post a Comment