Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Jack's Magic Show

My friend, Sara Neufeld, and I took our kids to see Jack's Magic Show at The Jones Center this morning. I thought it was a bit hokey and it was pretty exhausting trying to keep Justus and Audra interested, but Titus enjoyed it. He was especially fascinated by how Jack could turn a bird into a bunny. Sara kept me entertained by laughing at the assistant's sequined dress and lovely white satin pumps. That dress had to have come straight from my high school prom. I included a couple of pictures for your viewing pleasure...


"Oh, the suspense!!!" Titus and Avery loved the show. They have become great friends this year and I'm so glad. They are in the same class at church and Kids' Day Out on Thursday mornings. We have also both applied for them to go to kindergarten at Providence Classical Christian Academy next year http://www.providence-academy.com/.

No comments: