Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Jump Zone

Our Bible Study was cancelled for Spring Break, so some of us decided to meet up with our kids at Jump Zone in Bentonville this morning. It is a 10,000 square foot room filled with 7 massive inflatables. It was SO fun!!! They just opened last week and it was the first time we've been there. The kids had a blast (and wore themselves out jumping, climbing, and sliding) and I got to hang out with my friends! Can't beat that!



Kristin and Madeliene Gray with Kristin, Delaney, and "Baby" Roller.
Copeland Gray
Griffin Harris
Zachary Gray. Upside down and backwards down the slide.
Lilly Ashlock. She loved this slide and did it over and over again! You can see Zachary in the background planning his next stunt.
Melanie and Hannah Garner with Kathy (and "Baby") Ashlock. We are actually a pretty prolific group. Since Christmas, we've had four ladies announce that they are pregnant! I'm not one of them.

Thought I'd better clarify.

2 comments:

Brian said...

That looks awesome! I wish there was something like that for adults besides NASCAR.......

Christy Murphy said...

Looks like you all had a great time! Hopefully we can make it next time.