Sunday, May 4, 2008

It's Official...

...my youngest son has turned into a monkey. The boy can climb anything and has no fear. We returned home today from Florida after driving all night and I had him take a nap in our master bedroom closet because that is the darkest, most quiet spot in the house. Later, I put him in there for his "play time."

A few minutes later I heard him wailing. I assumed that he was just upset about being in there, because we'd been out of our typical routine. When I finally went to check on him, he was stuck in this position...
I did what any good mother would do: I told him to freeze and went to grab my camera! (This is what happens by the third child.) He did not appreciate it, but I thought it was hysterical! Don't worry, I rescued him from his lodged horizontal position as soon as I took the picture. No more "playtime" in the closet next to the lingerie chest!

1 comment:

Megan said...

this is such a cute picture!