Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Spring Choir Concert

Titus and Audra had their Spring Choir Concert tonight. Since the Fall they've been going to choir and then Cubbies on Wednesday nights at University Baptist Church. Their concert tonight was very sweet. Audra's class sang three verses of "Jesus Loves Me" and two other songs. I was so impressed by the teachers of Titus' class. They sang three songs and the kids knew all of the words and had adorable hand motions to all of them. I didn't get any pictures during the concert because Scott is in Missouri for a conference and I was holding a very squirmy Justus in one hand and the video camera in the other. I was quite a spectacle, but the chaos of the evening was worth it.



I had the hardest time getting Audra to sit still when I was trying to get a picture of them inside. I had to include this one because she reminds of that cheerleader Saturday Night Live skit...

2 comments:

stephy said...

She reminds me of her mommy! :)

Anonymous said...

Go Spartans! :) KG