
The kids and I didn't go with Scott on his business trip to Dallas so we could be home to get the new air conditioning system and new washing machine installed. (I've never been more thankful for either.) We were so happy when Scott got home from three days in Dallas! He spent this evening playing catch with the kids in the backyard. We were planning to take the kids to their first drive-in movie, but Audra fell asleep on the way home from a quick grocery trip to Sam's. I decided to stay home with Audra and Justus so they could sleep and sent the boys to see Prince Caspian at the drive-in...

Here are Scott and Titus getting ready take off for the drive-in. Justus had just gotten out of the bathtub and we went out to say, "bye." . Poor guy. He thinks he's going, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment