Monday, April 7, 2008
Banana Pops
This is my latest attempt at encouraging my children to eat a larger variety of foods. I thought this would be a fun reward if they eat what is served on their plate at dinner without arguing or complaining. I'll let you know how it goes. In the meantime, it was a fun project for the morning.
Here's our little assembly line. Audra peeled the bananas, Titus put the popsicle sticks in, ...and Justus helped eat some bananas.
Here are our frozen banana pops! These always remind me of going to Silver Dollar City with Stephanie (Hill) Drury's family as a kid. Yumm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yum! Yum! Boy do these look good. I want to try them. How much chocolate did you have to melt?Seeing these pictures make me yearn to return to the classroom again for integrated learning activities. Dig out those Curious George books! Let's all sing "Apples and bananas. We like to eat, eat, eat...." Where are the seeds in the bananas? Why do slices of bananas float in jello? You are a fun teacher!
Post a Comment