Friday, April 11, 2008

Say A Little Prayer for Scott

I'm leaving town in an hour for a weekend-long women's retreat for my church. It is the first time Scott has ever kept all three kids overnight by himself. It will be good for me to get to know more ladies from our church and good bonding time for Scott and the kids. Titus has been trying to kick me out all day because Scott told him they could play video games and baseball in the backyard when I leave. He keeps asking me, "Mommy, what time are you leaving?"

Scott is at the grocery store stocking up for the weekend. He just called me to inform me that they are eating junk food for 48 hours! He also said that I don't need to lay clothes out, because they can just wear their pj's for two days. I don't think he wants to attempt leaving the house with all three of them by himself. I'm a little scared! This should be hilarious! They will all have a great time, I'm sure! I have a feeling it's going to be a video game and movie marathon...for all of them.

20 minutes later...Scott just arrived home with 5 bags full of groceries including Lucky Charms for breakfast! My kids have never eaten Lucky Charms! They are going to rise a coup up against me after this weekend! I have to give him a little credit, though. He did buy brats, steak, strawberries, and grapes. Better run. I think I'll go eat some Lucky Charms before I leave.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

How was the retreat?