To every person she saw, she would say, "Look at my beautiful flowers! My Daddy and brother gave them to me!"
She carried them everywhere with her that night and the next morning when we were packing the minivan for Florida she said, "Mommy, can I please take my flowers to the beach? They would like to rest on the nice sand." How could I resist? We carried those flowers 15 hours all the way to Carillon Beach, Florida.
Read the letter below from Audra's teachers (on the back of the program) and you'll see why I love this ministry so much. I wish there had been something like this around when I was growing up.
Dear Parents,
We are blessed beyond measure to be able to teach your girls the art of dance and are thankful that God gave us this art to worship Him. Thank you for allowing us to teach your girls that dance used in the proper way is all about praising the Lord. We were made to worship Him and dance is just one of the ways we can worship Him! We are grateful that God has brought the art of dance back to the church where it belongs. And we are grateful that you have allowed us to teach our girls the art of dance as a form of worshiping the One who created us. Your girls are special to us and we are grateful that you allow us to spend time with them each week.
Heather, Kelley, & Julie
1 comment:
She is so cute! I love those dresses. :)
Post a Comment