Saturday, April 19, 2008

Mimi & Gramps are Here

THURSDAY Scott has been travelling a lot since January solidifying relationships with his current clients and adding new ones. This week, he's spending two days with a new company in Seattle then five more days visiting his family in Washington. He called Mimi and Gramps to see if they would come spend a couple days with us to help me out. I'm thrilled they are here! And they came bearing gifts of flowers for the kids to plant in containers.
FRIDAY Gramps reading to Audra. Titus has been in bed for the past two days with the stomach flu. Actually he's rotated from his bed, to the couch, to my bed, and back again. He spiked a high fever during the night on Wednesday and threw up all morning yesterday. He hasn't been able to eat for two days and is so weak. I'm so thankful that Mimi and Gramps have been here to help! My sweet Dad has watched the kids for several hours each day, so Mom and I could go run errands and even shop for swimsuits for Florida next week.
SATURDAY Mimi and Audra taking Justus and "Shelby" for a walk. Mom was trying to keep Audra and Justus occupied, so Dad and I could clean out the garage. When Mom, Dad, and I get together we tend to work, work, and work some more. None of us have that sit still gene and we love working together to tackle hard projects. We filed all my papers, cleaned out Scott's office, and cleaned out the garage. It is such a great feeling to have it done and I'm always thankful to have their company and insight while I do hard jobs. (Do I have the best parents, or what?!?!)


Also, it has been 48 hours and Titus doesn't seem to be feeling much better. I'm beginning to question whether or not this is the stomach flu and if I should take him to the doctor.

No comments: