Monday, June 23, 2008
Audra's First Day of Gymnastics
About three weeks ago, Audra started taking gymnastics at Durham's on Monday mornings. Audra loves gymnastics and asks all week long if it is Monday. I think her favorite part is wearing the "sparkly" leotard that I bought for her last week. She also loves doing her newly perfected somersault all over the house. (Note: It hurts when you land on a wood floor.) These pictures were taken her very first day. They aren't very clear because I took them through the glass walls of the parents' viewing room upstairs...but you get the idea.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
How fun!! :)
i love it.
Hi Ashley!
Gymnastics looks like so much fun! I also love the pix of Titus at t-ball and the kids letters to Daddy for Father's Day - great idea! Halflife is the 2nd book published by my closest friend's husband, Mark Steele. Flashbang was the first and I'm enjoyed/am enjoying both of them. Mark has a very different style of writing - creative, and he has Max Lucado type moments that make you stop and think. We aren't doing book club any more, which I really miss.
Keek
she is going to get copies to us....when i get one, i'll send your way. ive seen it in her house and it's framed and beautiful...just a reminder of how the Lord is working in the Laney family as well....still doing warfare for Micah....
where are you doing gymnastics? We are thinking of putting Benji in a class. Williams Center is really close to our house here in fayetteville. Just wondering where is good.
Williams has a great reputation...probably the best in NWA for gymnastics. We are taking at Durham's because it is so close to our house and I've been very happy with it.
hmm, best reputation? sounds super expensive. I'm not sure if we're actually looking for the best. Does that sound bad?? We'll see. I'll go do some googling but I don't want to drive far. :)
Post a Comment