Friday, June 6, 2008

Legos

Scott hasn't been home much the past two days because he is training two new recruiters who are in town from Minneapolis (but I'm thankful that his business is continuing to grow). The kids went with me on a shopping trip to Wal-Mart last night and I let each of them pick out a toy for under $10. Audra picked out a play camera and Titus picked out these Star Wars Legos. It said that it is for ages 6-10, but I decided that he is close enough to try. I was amazed at how well he was able to solve the puzzle of being able to put all these tiny pieces together. He did almost all of it himself by following the instruction book! It was fascinating to watch him figure it all out. It has also been fascinating for me to see how much he has developed this past year as he has started reading, doing math, and is now able to solve problems like this on his own. My baby is growing up.
Titus playing with one of his creations. Are all little boys born with the ability to make sound effects?

No comments: