We went back to Devil's Den because we enjoyed it so much last Fall and wanted to return when there might be more water in the waterfalls. Click on the link below to see our pictures from last Fall:
http://my3ringcircus.blogspot.com/2007/10/hiking-at-devils-den-state-park.html
Audra wanted to wear this t-shirt that she made at Kids' Day Out. I thought it was very appropriate for the day.
We didn't go into the caves this time, but there was water in the creek so we stopped there for a snack and to play in it for a while... We had a great day together. Thank you, Scott, for preferring us over yourself and spending the day doing what we wanted to do.
3 comments:
Happy Father's Day, Scott. You are doing an outstanding job with your children! Your pleasure and their's shows in every photo we see of your family. I wish I had had a father like you...actively involved, responsive to requests, hard working, caring, devoted, loyal, sacrificial....! May the Lord bless and keep you and make His face to shine upon you.
It is great fun for us to see such pics and hear about Fayetteville and NWArk as we are missing another summer at home. Thanks for writing about the everyday, Ash.
Hey Ashley!
I found your blog through Kara Laney's blogsite. Hope you don't mind. I love all the pics and am so glad that you guys hike so much. That is really neat and we need to do more of that! Your story of the laundry mat was a nightmare to read! I can't imagine going through that, you are way more patient and calm than me. I wish I would've known, you could've come washed here. Hope to see ya soon.
Post a Comment