Sunday, June 29, 2008

Go, Diego, Go Live!

Last night, Scott took Titus and Audra to see Go, Diego, Go Live! I learned my lesson at Annie last December that Justus is not quite ready for the Walton Arts Center. So, I bought three tickets and sent Scott for a night out with the big kids. Titus and Audra were so excited to go and came home sporting jaguar masks, which they gave to all the kids in the audience. Scott also got an Adventure Vest for Titus and a Rescue Pack for Audra. What a special treat!

(By the way, don't feel sorry for Justus and me. We had a night out on the town. We went window shopping and ate dinner at Pesto Cafe, one of my favorites. Mmmm. It's in a sketchy dive motel, but the food is yummolicious!) [Disclaimer: For those of you not from Northwest Arkansas, I wasn't actually putting my baby and myself in danger. "Sketchy" here is not really "sketchy." Wouldn't you locals agree?]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you are back to writing. I have missed your stories so verry much! Did Scott enjoy the presentation?